Friday, April 18, 2008

YIKES!!

We just had an aftershock and I was naked again!!!!! I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting my undies out of the drawer and here it came again. Mags was nutso, LC was in the shower this time. Okay, this is seriously not fun. Hooterville called, even she is shook up, and that woman ain't a skeered of nuttin!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope this is over with. I think I'll keep my clothes on just to be on the safe side!!!!! Maybe this 58 year old body is making the earth move???? Oh that's a good one, Jan, good one!!!!

2 comments:

  1. well i hadn't thought of that... i doubt it though jan....you would have to be a lot BIGGER and have more energetic sex to make the earth move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe - with all that shakin' goin' on, Rich and I agreed that was the most action our bedroom has seen in
    years!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena