Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yes, I'm still eating off that damned salad plate!!!!!

I'm eating so many Boca Burgers and beans that I'm gonna explore, and I'm walking my mile faithfully every day, trying not to think about anything sweet and lemony. And we have two days of rain forecasted and V and I were going to have a girls day out Friday!!!

But I do have that new bed, so I need to quit whining and count my blessings!!!!! But I'm going to bed hungry!!! Shaking Rolling Pin I haven't exactly been flooded by emails from the rest of you telling me that you, too, are eating off salad plates this week. The closest I've gotten is Barb telling me she is loving Weight Watchers and Robin was having a go on the elliptical machine the other day. The rest of you are suspiciously quiet. Wonder why???

2 comments:

  1. I could easily fit two donuts on a
    salad plate, Jan. Does that count?
    BAH - I have no willpower, but props
    to you for doing the diet thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. but jan...if you don't think lemony and sweet how are you (and vi if she wants to help) going to get your pie making cap on? you need to be able to eat off a salad plate and think lemony.

    i don't much care for bocca burghers they would make me feel like i was going to explode too....

    no elliptical yesterday or today... :( i would rather be walking with a friend any day. i hope it doesn't rain for you on friday... if you go out anyway take the camera and show me around!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena