Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh my. GOODNESS!!!

I'm a huge fan of Maxine, if you are a regular reader of this site, you know that, and I joke about actually turning into her in my own age.

Well, I was wrong, I'm not Maxine, but guess who is???? What in heaven's name is Elizabeth Taylor doing in a get-up like this??? You have to admit she has a kind of bizarre look about her that is similar to our favorite geratric cartoon.

It makes me want to rethink turning into Maxine. Well, I do have Mags for my lap, and it's quite possible that I will end up in a wheelchair, but somehow I don't see myself with red collagen infused lips, or that stupid hat. But if my hair keeps thinning at the rate it is now, I will be in some kind of hat.... who knows, maybe by the time I'm La Liz's age, I will be even crazier than I am now, and wear a getup like this one. I always did like a touch of animal prints... Heaven forbid...

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena