Friday, April 4, 2008

Not my thing, but ...

Hooterville just sent me this link on how to crochet this tote from plastic grocery bags. Why she sent it to me, I don't know, this woman won't even sew on a button, much less crochet a tote for her groceries. The thought of it makes me howl with laughter, actually.

I'm not much better - personally I think it's butt ugly, I doubt seriously that she likes it either, but to each his own.

Linds got me totes from Fresh Market that are actually cute! Maybe I need to share them with the Hoot...

If you want a closer look, here's the CLICK!!!

1 comments:

  1. oh god! i couldn't resist clicking on the 'click me' spot you left to see who it is that thinks up this kind of thing and here is this page with all sorts of energy saving/earth loving ideas... and the girl on the banner is smoking a cigarette. and i also got sucked into watching the video on her post of the day about "saving your bred clips for cords". try it. it works... doh.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena