Saturday, April 5, 2008

My day in pictures.....

It was a beautiful spring day in Heavensville. Marti and I went to an auction early afternoon, then Trish and I haunted the garden centers. V called to tell me about boxwood, I crammed five of them in my car, no some guy did it for us, they were so heavy Trish and I could barely left them on to the flat bed cart. Maggie and London went along, Maggie quickly got the hang of flirting with people so they would pet her and ooh and aah over her... She had a blast. London always gets tons of attention, she's such a cute little pipsqueak - it was just a perfect day in Heavensville.

*******************************

All of these pictures will enlarge if you click on them...

******************************
Isn't this just about the cutest thing EVER???


Today Maggie was driving Trish's car. Egads, she's outta control with this driving!

We had boxwood crammed in my backseat and my trunk was full of it, too!

Best friends, Maggie and London


Look closely on the roof of the garden center - peacocks, which London insisted on chasing. They also had a solid white peacock, unfortunately, no pictures of it...

Ahhhh, fleurs everywhere...

London was hot in the greenhouse, check out the tongue!


And that was my day, hope your Saturday was a great one, too...

1 comments:

  1. good morning! i was looking at these and enjoying them very much yesterday...clicking for larger images...and i think i ended up leaving without telling you how much fun i had coming along for a ride to the nursery with maggie and london. that little London looks so small! very sweet face, very :) looks like zippy face.

    i am now wondering where the boxwood go... may i see some of the photos of your garden as it sits now? i loved the summer ones but i would like to watch teh transformation for this year.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena