Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ivana Trump marries for the 4th time...

Does anyone else find this picture as nauseating as I do? She's 59, he's 35, they just got married. He's carrying her big ass around like she's a 30 20 year old.. she's probably wishing she was even a 40 something year old, and he's probably hoisting this old heifer in the air while thinking about all that beautiful money he has access to now. Jeez Louise, whatever floats your boat, I guess...

Obviously, old men aren't the only ones that make fools of themselves over younger women. It also works in reverse.

My only hope is that is that this young guy really ticks off the donald. Notice I won't even capitalize his name. What a piece of sleaze he is....

Can you imagine the pressure this woman is under to look good for this young piece of beefcake? The thought of rolling out of bed early in the morning, to put on full warpaint so that this stud muffin doesn't see you au natural is exhausting. A lot of you that read this blog are of a "certain age" like "moi," and ladies, my bedhead look in the early morning is not good, hell, I don't even look good in full drag at this age.... Oh, it makes me tired just thinking about it. And after looking at this picture, she needs to lay off the cavier a bit, and get rid of some of that boo-tay, heaven forbid he should pull a groin muscle whilst heaving her up in his arms.....

And you might be thinking, "oh, you're just jealous." I assure you I'm not. Seriously, a young guy like this has zero appeal to me. I think she just looks desperate.

I think this calls for a little poll, so look left and tell me what you think. Anonymously, of course...

Lordy, Lordy, I wonder how long this will last...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena