Monday, April 28, 2008

It doesn't get better than this....

Maggie in my arms, Dilly on the cellphone - ahhhhh, life is good...

And now, a shameless plug for Mag's new vet.

If any of you live in Heavensville and aren't too happy with your current vet, do I have a good one for you. Dr. Wagner, from McCutchanville Animal Hospital. And yep, she's a W-O-M-A-N!!! She's smart, she's nuturing, she has a great sense of humor; Maggie and I were both really pleased with her, and you know how picky I am with the Mooster. Oh did I mention that she had great silver rings on her fingers? Just had to mention that. Giggle 3

I didn't like Mag's previous vet, I just didn't have chemistry with him. He was old and tired, and wasn't all that interested in my little fur child, so I asked the people at Give a Dog a Bone (natural pet food store) who they would recommend. They told me this lady was really good, and they were right.

Maggie keeps having these recurring UTI's, but hopefully, by following Dr. Wagner's advice, we are going to nip them in the bud...

Hooterville is home now, got some amazing pictures, which she has promised to put in Picasa Web Albums so all of you can see them. I'm cold, I'm pooped, I'm outta here. Bathtime and bed with a good book... Works for me!!!

1 comments:

  1. Ahhhh look how cute! You and Miss Maggie look beautiful! It is so nice to see both of you. It is always good to have a wonderful vet. It is so important for our sweet fur babies. I am glad you found a good one. I have to say you make Heavensville sound Heavenly. I would love to visit there someday. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena