Monday, April 7, 2008

I keep meaning to tell you about this....

I've tried a badzillion different kinds of mousse, trying to get something to lift and make my hair look thicker, and with not so good results, until now. I finally found a product I like that makes my hair look thicker and gives it volume without leaving it heavy or stiff and hard to style.

Dove Body & Lift, Volumizing Moisturizing Mousse
- this stuff is GREAT!! It's a must try, trust me, I've tried them all and nothing has worked as well for me as this has. Grab yourself a bottle next time you are at the drugstore. I'm going to try more of their hair products, since I like this so much... It's a good thing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena