Friday, March 7, 2008

The kids are in South Africa now...

John and Tonia arrived in Johannesburg this morning, and I was in the kitchen a few minutes ago toasting a bagel, and I hear my GoogleTalk dinging over and over again. HOLY CRAP, I realize that it's John, and I quick turn my bagel off and come into the sunroom and start typechatting with him.

Well, I didn't turn my toaster off, I turned it ON and I'm just chatting away with him and all of a sudden the smoke alarm goes off. It's shrieking in my ear, the M&M's are going nuts, and I look in the kitchen, it's totally smoky. So I tell him I have to check it out, Maggie is just clutching at me, I open the garage door to try and let some of the smoke out of the kitchen, come back in the sunroom, continue to typechat with that thing making a horrid noise, and Munchie whining at my feet, and Maggie hiding in my robe. FINALLY it quit.

Jeez, this could only happen to me!!! I'm still on GoogleTalk with him, this is hot off the press...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena