Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thanks to the internet, my world this week is a whole lot smaller...

I was sitting at the computer, my GoogleTalk dings, it's John, in Cape Town, typechatting me, telling me that he and Tonia are fine, having a great time and that they had been to Table Mountain today and then to the beach to watch the sunset. So of course I Googled Table Mountain, here's the LINK. It's just amazing, to be able to visit this website, see the aerial photography, and actually visualize what they saw today. Just amazing...

It's a wonderful thing to be in touch with your kids when they are on the other side of the world, and to chat in real time and to do it FREE. It's absolutely mindblowing when you think about it... It's a REALLY good thing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena