Friday, March 21, 2008

Notes from the cow pasture...

In between feeding, and milking the cows and churning butter, there's no time to blog.... That's life in Kentucky this week. You do realize this is just my lame attempt at humor, I don't really feed or milk those cows...

We're visiting Ryan and Lindsay in Versailles, John and Tonia are here, too. Now that baby boy has moved next to a cow pasture, you might say I'm in hog cow heaven, enjoying the sunshine, checking out the back forty, umm back acre, I do tend to stretch it a bit, don't I?

We have, however, walked out to see the cows, Maggie shaking my arms. She's not to sure if she likes those bovine, especially when they moo.

Back home in Indiana in the morning, so check back tomorrow, I'll have more time to post.

I'm gone now, time to ring the cowbell. *giggle*

1 comments:

  1. well i hope you aren't serious when you say you DON"T really feed or milk the cows because we need that skill at The Cozy Cottage On The Creek. how else are we gonna be serving up freshly churned butter??

    i have some prior farm hand experience so if you need a lesson or two.....

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena