Monday, March 17, 2008

Just another day in paradise..

An early morning in Heavensville for me, took Maggie Moo for her groom at 7am. Why they want here there that early is beyond me, she's a snoozer, she never gets up before 10 a.m., so I had to drag her out of bed, hand feeding her kibble on the way over.

Then back home, where I managed to lock the keys in the car - BOTH SETS!!! Oh great. I thought we would have to call a locksmith, but I went online and found out that if you take the VIN number (you can see the VIN number on your dash through your windshield) to the car dealer, along with proof of identification, they can make you a new key. So I called them up, sure enough, they do it for only ten dollars. So, if any of you ever do this, it's good to know. Lots cheaper than a locksmith coming out...

Hubby and I are cleaning today, shampooing carpets, oh what a fun day we're having... Rant 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena