Monday, March 10, 2008

Here we go again....

Yet another middle-aged politician gets caught with his tallywhacker in the nookie jar. Today it was the Governor of New York, and once again, like all the others before him, and there have been MANY lately, his long-suffering wife is by his side while he wriggles and squirms at a press conference, apologizing to everybody from his family, to his dog, to the homeless guy at the corner of 5th and Vine.

Why do these women stand by their man like this? WHY, WHY, WHY??? It just makes me want to GAG!!! These woman have to be furious, but why do they feel the need to help redeem their sleazeball husbands in public, when they should be kicking their sorry asses six ways to to Sunday.

Oh,this really frosts my cake, can you tell??? Hey, wifey wasn't around while the guy was playing hanky-panky, so wifey should stay home when he tries to make amends, which he can't do, because he has lost all credibility. He should have to stand on his own and face people, instead of running home to mama and hauling her out in public to hold his hand while he airs his dirty laundry.

I can understand these weak men trotting out their sad, depressed wives to try and get sympathy, but what I CAN'T understand is why any woman would stand up in public with these weasels. If it were me, no way would I do that and he would be making his plea for sympathy with cat scratches all over his face, black eyes and missing teeth!!!

MEN SCHMEN!!!

2 comments:

  1. ...cat scratches, black eyes and missing teeth - hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I think the point you raise about the wives supporting their husbands during their confessions is interesting, and I can see where you are coming from. Be a big boy and take the medicine you deserve!

    Having said that, if it were my husband up there (I pray God it never is!), I'd be right there with him. Having dealt with a different yet quite difficult circumstance in our marriage last year, I can say that I would be absolutely furious with the man, and it would take a lot of time and counseling to get our relationship back on track, but I am committed to our marriage and will honor my vow of "til death do us part" - no matter the personal cost.

    To me, these women have guts, and I applaud them for honoring their marriage vows - at least in public. Heck, they deserve a public apology!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena