Saturday, March 15, 2008

One finally finished...

FINALLY, one down, one to go. This is Ryan's Chicken Soup Recipe - it's so much better than mine, because he cooks it in broth.

You can access it at Milly Scraps, in the Recipe Section, under Soups and Salads.

Notice the Peeps looking chick at the bottom right in the page. That's the one I just got in Lexington at SteinMart - it's really BIG, looks great sitting on the edge of my counter. I wanted one last year, and they sold all of them, so I snapped this right up. He's made of some kind of foam, and even cuter than he looks in this layout...

I asked Linds what we should name the chicken, we name everything in our family, and she said "Little." So that's his name, Little...

Here's a quick click to the recipe...

Next up is Mom's Noodles to go with the soup... And yes, that's the real bowl of soup in the picture, I took it last week when I made it for sick hubby.

~ jan

1 comments:

  1. i was looking real close at your 'Little' there and thought i really needed to have one of those myself to sit on my counter top near the toaster. i am sooo in the mood for chicken soup! looks yum!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena