Saturday, March 29, 2008

Are you a cherry lover, like me???

I've eaten Smuckers Sugar Free (10 calories per tablespoon) preserves for a few years now. Orange Marmalade, Strawberry, Peach, Blackberry, Apricot, they're all okay, but nothing special, until now...

I'm a HUGE fan of anything cherry and the good people at Smuckers have recently introduced Sugar Free Cherry Preserves. Same calorie count, and IMO, an amazing taste considering it's practically no calories.

So far I've just had them on a bagel and on a whole grain english muffin, yes, in my salad plate, but I'm thinking they might be really good spooned on a roasted chicken breast.

I should have posted this on the Eating Right Board, but didn't want you all to miss it. It's a good thing. ~ jan

1 comments:

  1. that chicken breast idea is quite tasty sounding! i've sworn off the artificial sweeteners... but maybe it is not sweetened at all and that would be a good thing. i will look next time i head out to the store :)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena