Wednesday, March 12, 2008

And life goes on...

It's a sunny morning as we prepare to bury our precious Munchie on the hill beyond our patio. She will forever be in our thoughts, and in our hearts. She touched so many lives, and was loved by so many people, and we have such wonderful memories...

We had her only eleven years, a short life for a Yorkie, but Munchie was the product of a backyard breeder, a joyous little soul who developed an enlarged heart and bad joints due to her lineage. But as Maya Angelou said, "when we know better, we do better." I just didn't know better when we got Munchie, but not so with my Mags. Maggie comes from hearty stock, from a respected breeder. She's a healthy little dog and hopefully we won't be going through this with her until she's an old doggie lady.

And so I'll return to my silly nonsense on this blog, because that is what I do, I dwell on the positive, not the negative, but oh dear readers, my heart is so heavy this morning...

Goodbye, my sweet little dog, you are soaring with the angels now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena