Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Well my puter isn't fixed....

The Dell Dude was here, and he sat in the floor and plugged stuff into my tower, and he fired it up and the screen was bright green, looks like the video card is bad now. So he ordered one and he's coming back in a day or two. And after he left I turned it on just to see if my harddrive was working and it sounded weird. So now I guess the sound card has a problem, too. And I can't wait for him to try and activate the media center, I bet the tv part won't work either.

And so here I sit, on my laptop, by the fireplace, at least I'm online, I'm not scrapping, which is what I want to do, but at least I can be in touch with all my favorite sites.

I'm seriously computer addicted, girlfriends, but then you all knew that. I just don't handle this kind of stuff well. I don't like conflict, I just want everything to WORK....

Update later....

poor pitiful me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena