Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Well I've just had a helluva last 24 hours....

It all started with a trip to the oral surgeon, and computer problems, so I wasn't online all day, then we had a stormy night. Jeez Louise, it wasn't one of my better days.

I went to bed yesterday afternoon, sweet Maggie, just kept sniffing my face, just sniffed and sniffed, and then she licked my cheek,then snuggled down beside me with her head on my cheek and just laid there, so quiet, she wasn't sleeping, but she knew something was not quite right and I think she was trying to help. Sweet little soul...

And last night it was stormy and hubby was working, and there I sat, in the chair, reading a book with Mags in my lap and Munchie next to me on the ottoman. And I felt safe... Yeah, I know it's an illusion, but it was comforting. Those of you who aren't doggie parents, have no idea of what you're missing...

And now the Dell Dude is coming this afternoon to fix my computer, so I will be back scrapping "hopefully" and in a much better mood. And am I hurting from the dental crap, nope, I'm swollen, but not hurting. And I did have Marti take me thru G. D. Ritzy's yesterday for a strawberry malt, oh that did help. Really it did. Veronica Jeanne, if you're reading this, I know you're smiling, V thinks strawberry malts make every problem in life easier, too...

So I'll be back soon dear hearts, boring you all with my silly nonsense. Life will be good again. Let's just hope the Dell Dude can fix my puter!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena