Sunday, February 24, 2008

The way it looks now...


I know, it's a lovely bed, why am I replacing it? Because what you're not seeing in this picture is the footboard - plus this is a sleigh bed, so it sits away from the wall and the footboard curves outward, and there is just a small walk area because the armoire is at the foot of it.

See that great piece of fretwork on the arched window? Originally that piece was in an arched doorway of an old home. In the early 80's I was at an antique store in this lady's home and I dragged this out from behind a box and asked her how much... $15.00!!!! That was my deal of a lifetime. I've always had a place for it, but when we moved to the condo, I thought I wouldn't be able to use it, but hubby popped it up the window, and VOILA!!!! Works for me....

I thought you would all get a better sense of what I'm trying to achieve if you could see the picture. It just took me a bit to find one...

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena