Thursday, February 21, 2008

oh yeah.....



Lindsay's blackberry cobbler was as good as it looks.... Just what I needed, too!!!

We're having major WEA-THER in Heavensville today. Another ice storm passing thru. Linds is safe back home in Lexington, she left at 6m this morning just ahead of the ice...

I should be putting on the beef stew for dinner, I should be running laundry, I should have made my bed this morning.... I should...

No motivation, the M&M's could care less is the bed is made, and I'm surely not having any company in weather like this....I think Scarlett will just curl up with a good book by the fire, along with a lap full of fur kids, and worry about all that stuff tomorrow....

2 comments:

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena