Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My latest theory on toronados....

You'll never know how much grief I've gotten from my family since my blog entry about sitting in the car in the garage when toronado warnings were issued. OMG, they all came down on me like a ton of bricks, saying that was the stupidest idea I've ever had.

Ryan called this morning, first thing, to tell me that he watched news footage of the toronado last night at that university and all the car windows were blown out. So, I told him that I have a new theory. I'll get in the TRUNK of the car. Doesn't that make sense? Totally enclosed in the garage, no glass can get to me, surrounded by metal. Of course, I don't know how I would get OUT, if I slammed the trunk lid, so I told him if there was a storm and I was nowhere to be found to look in the car trunk.

Well, you can imagine his reaction to that. So, then I was thinking that if I was in the bathroom or in the closet where everyone tells me to go, of course I would be holding the M&M's, but I might not be able to hold on to them in a storm and they would just blow away. Well the thought of that is absolutely unfathomable, so I told Ryan that I would put THEM in the car trunk so they would be safe. Or, I could possibly put them in the washer and the dryer. Hey, these dogs are little, remember?

Well, he thinks that would really traumatize them, but at least they wouldn't be unprotected. Oh, I think this computer crisis has just totally fried my pea brain today.......

*sigh* What's a Yorkie Mother to do......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena