Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm getting really tired of all this valentine stuff....

All these XOXOXOXO's are grating on my last nerve. I said I wouldn't redo this page before Valentine's Day, but egads, this is wearing a little thin...

I've been working on Milly Scraps - the first two pages are brand new, and totally different than what I had before - Check the first page out HERE and then click on thru to the next page to see my new index page. Now I don't like my other index pages. This stuff NEVER ends..... It's a good winter project, though... keeps me outta the looney bin.... Well, that's debatable...

I found John's favorite boyhood pie, Mrs. Hulling's Banana Coconut Cream Pie, and it's in Mother's handwriting, that's the next thing to scrap, check back later and I'll post the link. Oh, and is it ever GOOD, ladies, OMG, this pie is nectar of the gods...

And speaking of Banana Coconut Cream Pies, I just posted a recipe on Jan CAN Cook, it's not Mrs. Hulling's, but it's an amazing pie - this one has a coconut crust - it's really different, and if you aren't good at making pie crust, this one is a no brainer. It's from the L.A. Food Times, from a few years ago, it's good, too. Oh, would I love a piece of pie.... But oh no, I'm TRYING to be good... My life sux....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena