Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm losing it... I'm ready to fly away now...

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

I've had it, I admit it, even though the storm is over, there is this thick layer of ice and me, who loves staying home, is now completely claustrophobic and going bat-shit crazy!

I'm bored, can't get into scrapping, I've been going thru photographs Hooterville took last April, dreaming of digging in the dirt. I'm about ready to break out the garden catalogs, too...

The most EXCITING thing I've done is watched my Tivoed episodes of Bold and Beautiful, where mid 60's Eric Forrester was naked on a ledge, after hiding from his wife while caught with his mistress. Well, I must admit, the old guy didn't look half bad...

SEE, I'M NUTZO... TOTALLY... Duh, Jan, they already know that...

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena