Monday, February 4, 2008

I answered a little quiz...

Stephani posted this quiz on her blog, same quiz, different answers, of course... I swiped it. Thanks Steph... Anybody else want to answer this, just jump right in there...

1. Who would you love to be your Valentine?

Okay, you all know who my valentines are, let's go outside the box..... I would love my valentine to be.... ummmmmmm.... The Barefoot Contessa - HUH??? WHY??? So she could cook for me, silly.... My valentine doesn't have to be a man. Well, if I'm perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind Paula Deen cooking DESSERT for me, but I would want the Contessa to do the appetizer and the main course. I'm hungry, no dinner yet, can you tell???

2. What treat would you love to receive in a heart-shaped box?

A salad from Olive Garden... Well, I would.... Or that new Voyager Cell Phone, that would be FANTASTIC... I've probably got a better shot at the salad...

3. Have you ever had a secret admirer?

OMG, I did in high school, let's don't go there...

Did you find out who it was?

Yes, actually it was more of a STALKER... For real it was... And then there was the perverted neighbor when I was in my 20's who would call me on the telephone, whispering obscene messages. YUCK...... Well, he did until one time when he called, not knowing LC was home and hubby got on the phone and read him the riot act. ***MY HERO*** Stupid neighbor never called again. But he did leave his wife for their teenage babysitter. MEN, SCHMEN!!!

Sadly, I've never had any "normal" secret admirers. *sigh* I'm afraid it's too late now...


4. What’s your favorite movie to watch on Valentine’s Day?

I'm so burnt out on movies, it would probably be watching You've Got Mail again. I did love that movie, or maybe The African Queen...

5. If someone were to serenade you, what song would you want them to sing?

Okay, don't laugh, I'm serious - When the red red robbin comes bob bob bobbin' along... That just popped into my addled brain...

6. What would you write on a candy conversation heart?

I Luv my M&M's

7. If you were to write a message in the sky to your Valentine, what would it say?

Visit me online at munchiebusiness.com... haaaa, I would, I really would...


8. Instead of a dozen roses, I’d like to get a dozen_________

Plump, chewy, soft, oatmeal cookies, studded with pecans and raisins... Or an assortment of Cadbury Eggs, mostly Caramel ones, oh that's Easter, sorry...

9. If I could spend Valentine’s Day anywhere in the world _____________

It would be with hubby in a bed and breakfast at Carmel by the Sea, cozy fireplace, a gadzillion thread count sheets, fresh flowers everywhere, room service breakfast with a pot of steaming hot coffee, brewed from freshly ground gourmet beans, fresh scones AND croissants AND an assortment of warm blueberry, bran, yes, BRAN, I like bran, banana and morning glory muffins, AND soft, creamy unsalted butter AND boysenberry jam with whole boysenberries, AND a fruit and cheese plate, sharp wisconsin cheddar, baby swiss, and a wedge of brie, strawberries, pineapple, peaches, red grapes, watermelon and fresh 'squoze' orange juice, with pulp, California oranges, of course.

The M&M's would be curled up by the fire, there would be a stack of morning papers to read, smooth jazz on the stereo and shopping and lunch later in the village with a prepaid, unlimited charge card. Maggie Moo would be tucked into my purse for everybody to ooh and ahh over (oh, she would be freshly bathed and groomed and having a really good fur day, too, in designer doggie duds, Munchie would be trotting by my side on a rhinestone studded leash with a hot pink Chanel collar, her shiny coat glistening in the sun, and hubby would be ferrying all my purchases to the car and not complaining... AND, did I say that I wouldn't gain a pound from all that food and that I would slide into size 10 clothes, no make that size 8, and I wouldn't look a day over 50 40 35. AND, I would be having a really good hair day, my makeup would be perfect, and I would have this GREAT trendy outfit, and a KILLER Hermes bag WITH matching wallet, and a FANTASTIC pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes... ahhhhhhhhh...... And since it is pure fantasy, I would LOVE to drop in later on Doris Day, and show her my dogs, and Betty White would be visiting her, and we would all have tea, with all of our dogs by our feet, and talk about their old movies... Well, actually Doris Day does have an Inn in Carmel that is dog friendly, maybe I would just want to say there instead of the bed and breakfast, but I would want to visit her at her house.. We would stay in the Honeymoon suite, of course... Ocean view.... Red rental car... convertible... top down...


10. Who is the most romantic couple in history?

Bacall and Bogart, Hepburn and Tracy, Lucy and Ricky, even Fred and Ethel had their moments... Omg, all these people are DEAD, except for Bacall.... Yikes...

1 comments:

  1. Oh this was to fun! I am so so so so over the moon you took the quiz and what fabbity answers. I love love love all the details. Thanks ever so much!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena