Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The best part of waking up....

Is a morning pot of joe, made with Starbucks Komodo Dragon beans, my ABSOLUTE fave!!!

And check out this coffee scoop, I've been meaning to tell you all about it for quite a while now. It's also from Starbucks, actually CHEAP, do you believe it??? It is, really, just $2.99, and instead of using that little measurer that you've had since you first started drinking coffee, this one equals THREE scoops, instead of one, so it's faster...

Yeah, I'm a logo ho, you all know that, Tonia gave me a gift card last fall for Starbucks, and instead of using it for coffee, I bought their canister, vacuumed sealed, works great - Thanks, T!!!

And the mug, my beloved Rainforest Cafe Mug, that I've had for years, and no I didn't get it at Rainforest Cafe, hubby got it at a rummage sale. Hey, works for me!!!

And my coffeemaker? It's a pain in the patootie, Cuisinart Grind 'n Brew, that sucker is so hard to clean, but I love it because I like freshly ground beans, and don't want to have to do it separately.

Linds has the same pot, and she hates cleaning it, too, but it does make good coffee... Nothing better in the morning than the aroma of those beans when you first open the canister and then the coffee...

So, I'm all gassed up and ready to go this morning, it's a wintry morning in Heavensville, we have snow and a thick layer of ice, so needless to say, I'll be playing at the computer today, no going out for me.

I made a great soup yesterday, really different, one I've made several times before. I'll share the recipe with you all later in the day, I'm also building a new layout for The Dish - I just can't handle those XOXOXO's any longer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena