Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Why the sudden obsession with pictures???

Well, if you must know, Hooterville, the camera/digital queen, bought a nifty little camera recently and she has been raving about it nonstop. John called me in December, saying that Tonia had been wanting a little camera she can put in her purse, and he wanted me to ask Jean aka Hooterville which one was best. She said to get the Canon that she bought, and he did, gave it to her for Christmas, she loved it and I loved it, too. In fact, I loved it SO MUCH that I bought it after the holidays.

I normally don't take a lot of pictures, because cameras are bulky, and awkard and heavy and they have all these little contraptions that you have to slide to make it work, it spoils the moment for me. We have a fairly new digital one, but it's such a hassle that I rarely use it. But this little camera is an amazin' raisin, girlfriends. It's so little and lightweight, I can whip it out, push a button, click the zoom and take a pictures with one hand in a New Yawk minute. I just tuck it into a sock, just a regular sock that I've tied a knot in the end of, and throw it in my purse. Works for me... I'm all set with a 2GB card, those things are so cheap anymore, it's only $14 for that big card. I can take hundreds of pictures, even at a fine setting, without running out of memory.

Of course when I got it, Hooterville wouldn't hear of me using the AUTO setting, she absolutely DETESTS auto settings and says that if you are going to take pictures, you need to set it manually. So she walked me thru it, and I'm actually doing it the RIGHT way, no AUTO for this girl, I'm PROGRAMMED...

So, if you're in the market for a new camera, I'll tell you all about this one tomorrow. I'm snapping pix like crazy, mostly of Maggie, because she's so darned cute... Here's one more for you, taken just five minutes ago while she was playing with her toys. Now if I can just figure out how to get rid of that pet red eye, I will be a happy camper. Poor Munchie, she has green eye shine, so when I take pictures of her, both her eyes have these big green circles, she looks like a little alien. I'm working on it though, there has to be a way to remove it, normal red eye removal in Photoshop doesn't work on puppy dogs like it does on people...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena