Saturday, January 19, 2008

Such a lazy day...

It's a cold, blustery day in Heavensville. I've been sitting at the computer, playing with scrapbooking pages. I finally dragged myself out to the grocery store this afternoon, messy hair, minimal makeup, I even went to an out of the way store that I don't regularly frequent, hoping not to be recognized, and I wasn't... Egads, a few years ago I wouldn't have thought of leaving the house without full warpaint, hair and "outfitted."

It's just not that important these days, especially today. Iwould rather scrap. Well, I did make a pot of chili, I wasn't totally worthless..

You can see Maggie's new pages at Milly Scraps -

Or you can access them HERE and HERE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena