Saturday, January 26, 2008

Doesn't this sound like something a man would say??? It does, doesn't it, can't you just hear them... Stupid men....

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER
Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my
husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically
telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a
suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet
paper and rub it between them for a few seconds." Willing to try
anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the
mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. How long will this take?" I
asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband
replies. I stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper
between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the
years?" Without missing a beat he says, "Worked for your butt, didn't
it?" He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even
walk again, stupid, stupid man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena