Thursday, January 10, 2008

Camera Info...

My camera that I told you about last night is a Canon Powershot A720 IS. It's an 8 MegaPixel with a 6X Zoom for under $200. Hooterville held my hand and walked me thru setting it up. She absolutely detests when people set their camera on "Auto" so she helped me program mine, and of course she's right, the pictures I take with it on the "P" setting, are a vast improvement over the "Auto" setting.

My favorite thing about this camera, other than it is ridiculously easy to operate, is the LCD screen. I always take pictures using the "Brownie Finder" but no more. The LCD screen is really large, and really clear. It's great.

There is one downside to the camera, and it's the recovery time after you take a flash picture. There isn't much lag at all when you take the picture, but it takes the camera five seconds to recover before you can take another picture using the flash. Jean explained that since this camera only uses 2AA batteries, that's why it's not faster. But it's such a little thing, and of course if you are shooting outside without the flash pictures are instant.

So anyhoo, take a walk over to Steve's Digicam Website and check this little beauty out. Here's the CLICK.

I ordered mine online from Newegg.com, it came in two days. I also ordered the 2G memory card, and I'm a really happy camper. Here's the CLICK for Newegg.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena