Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Here's whats happening today in Heavensville...



I'm busier than a one-armed pimp in a b*tch slapping contest, but instead of pacing myself, I keep thinking up more things to do....

My latest is this:

A couple of years ago I bought this nifty little S'More Maker, and have I used it, NOT - but this is the year. I've decided that when the kids come home, we are going to decorate those cute little Williams-Sonoma Train Cars and make S'Mores.

So, what's the big deal, well, a couple of years ago I saw Martha Stewart make marshmallows, and naturally I thought it was just the neatest thing ev-er, so I'm going to give it a go. Click here for the recipe.

And today, I saw this site that had not only made homemade marshmallows, but also had made homemade graham crackers. Access the site HERE!

Now, my original idea was to do little gourmet S'Mores, using my homemade marshmallows, Andes Chocolate Mints, Squares of Dark Chocolate Dove Bars, Hershey's Special Chocolate Bars with Almonds, and Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies.

But now, I'm thinking I should try and bake homemade graham crackers. Hmmmm, sounds like a project for Linds and I. Dilly is the baker, she'll help me.

Also have to make doggie treats - it's a yearly thing, you can check out my recipe for them HERE. I posted this recipe a few years ago on Holiday Favorites, and it's a goodie... If you're in a hurry and don't want to use a bone cutter, you can always use a noodle cutter and cut them in thin strips. The dogs won't care. *grin*

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena