Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lawdy, Lawdy.....

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em,
Know when to walk away and know when to run...




Just had to publish this picture of Sharon Stone this morning. Girlfriends, take a good look at yourself before you leave the house to Christmas shop today. Whatever is this woman thinking??? I know what she's thinking, I'm still young, I'm thin, I'm hip. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Eeeeekks, that headband, and that slash of horrid red lipstick. She looks like Norma Desmond. Ahhhh, you younger readers are saying, who's Norma Desmond??? GOOGLE HER....

Have a good day, everybody, I'm going grocery shopping. Ry and Linds are coming in and Dilly's my little baker. Oh, I do love having someone to be in the kitchen with me. Actually, Ry said he will be in there too. That's no surprise, that boy does love to cook.... And Dilly's a great baker, so we'll being having yummy smells at our house. Stop by for coffee and cookies... For real stop by....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena