Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holy Batman and Robin, WHAT HAPPENED???



One of the gossip sites posted this picture of Cher and her daughter, Chastity. Yep, she's that cute little blonde girl who used to sit in Daddy's arms on the Sonny & Cher show. Wow, she's all grown up now... And if I don't get a handle on my food intake, I'm gonna look like an older version of her. As my friend, Peg told me last week, "Girlfriend, Weight Watchers has gone all to shit!"

Sad 4Time to reign it in, but it was fun while it lasted....

I've had computer problems today, that's why no gingerbread house pictures. I'm up and running again, I'll post them in the morning. They're worth the wait...

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena