Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm trying men for a change...

That headline got your attention, I bet....

Okay, here's the deal, look at my Books on My Bedside Table widget in the right sidebar. Notice, male authors, MEN. I never read men, EV-ER, a lot of you know that, but I'm rethinking it. Giving them another chance.

And so far I'm finding that they are just as boring as they ever were. Oh, they are full of adventure, tall tales and excitement, but they just don't have the touch. What I need is a GAY author. Yep, that's what I'm looking for next...

In the meantime, I'm reading Dean Koontz's, The Darkest Evening of the Year, and while it's a good read, it's just not what I like. He, most certainly, is NOT gay...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena