Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I got ripped off...

Do you remember me telling all of you how Nisha told me that California oranges were so much better than Florida oranges, and that she was right on, as she usually is. I've been buying the BEST oranges at the grocery this month, and ALWAYS California navels.

But, a few weeks ago, before I knew the difference, LC told me that some lady was selling oranges at work for the Kiwanis. And I have fond memories of big crates of oranges from long ago that we used to purchase from these organizations as a child. So, naturally, I tell him to go for it.

So he did, and OMG, girls, you should have seen what he brought home a couple of nights ago. It didn't even closely resemble a crate, it was this tiny little box of 12 shriveled, hard little oranges that looked like JUICE ORANGES from FLORIDA, and they tasted TOTALLY DRY, TOTALLY HORRIBLE, AND TOTALLY JUICELESS. What a RIPOFF!!!! Twelve little oranges for $14.00 - ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Oh, those darned Kiwanis anyway, they should be ashamed of themselves. Learn from my mistakes, ladies, read that label and if it says Florida, PUT IT BACK!!!! It's definitely NOT a good thing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena