Wednesday, November 14, 2007

That darned pie....

Ok, it was too good to be true, two points for a piece of pumpkin pie. Actually, the crust turned out pretty good, the filling was perfect, it was a beautiful pie.... but, *sigh* it had a whang to it. I'm wondering if it's because I didn't have sugar free maple syrup and I used Mrs. Butterworth's Sugar Free Syrup instead. I'm thinking that if I would have just left that syrup out entirely it would have been fine. The spices were right, it was really good, except for the aftertaste.

It was too much to expect, I know, and I was so excited. I might try it again and leave out the syrup, or maybe I'll try another filling in that crust, the crust was okay, it was almost good, actually...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena