Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sneak Peek at WS Christmas Cars.....

Ryan and Lindsay were in Williams-Sonoma in Lexington this week taking a cooking class, and they saw what's new for Christmas. It's not in the catalogs yet, but this looks like this is going to be their little "goodie" for the season. It's a Winter Wonderland Car Cake Pan. Pretty cute, huh...





Now I'm thinking this is going to be THE item to buy this year. So I'm going to be ordering it up in the next couple of weeks and beat the rush.

You can read all about them and order them HERE.











Last year's hot item was this train set, and yes, I bought it, and
NO, I didn't use it. But I am going to this year. I'm going to bake the train cars ahead, freeze them, and when everyone is here for Christmas we can decorate them.















This snowman was also in their catalog last year, and Linds bought it. So we have all kinds of stuff to play with.

I told you our family just loves Williams-Sonoma, I'm sure yours does, too - so check out those cars...
And, if you are enamored of the train or the snowman, they are all Nordic Ware molds, WS doesn't have them any longer, but I found them online at Kitchen Krafts. You can check them out here.

I also have the pumpkin loaf pan mold shown on the Kitchen Krafts site, I ordered it a few seasons back from WS. Yes, I told you I was a sucker for this stuff, but you have to admit, it's just WONDERFUL!!! And besides, I'm making memories, yep, that's what I'm doing, making memories...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena