Thursday, November 15, 2007

Now this is just the damndest thing...

Okay ladies, now that I have your attention with my title, my buddy Hooterville, who is the guru of all things web savvy, oh my that woman is a WONDER, anyhoo, she sent me this link today. It's for this site called "What Should I Read Next."

You just go to this site, put in the title of a book that you read and really liked, along with the author, and up pops up a whole list of possibilities that are similar to the book you read and really liked. Pretty sweet, huh?

Yep, I think so too, in fact it's so sweet that I'm going to put a link to it in the right sidebar above What's on my Bedside Table.

Click here and check it out for yourself
... ~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena