Friday, November 16, 2007

I have this amazing heating pad....

It's the perfect warm temperature, it's flexible, it's fuzzy, and it has no batteries or cord. It keeps me toasty warm all thru the night....

It's Maggie!! OMG, with this cooler weather, this little dog heads under the covers and cuddles right next to me. Am I afraid I will squish her, not really, but I do worry about her breathing under the blankets. Trish assures me that London does the same thing.

You should try a warm dog in your bed. No, no, no, not a man, a REAL dog... Oh, I forgot, men ARE dogs... Just kidding, just kidding, don't want the token males that read this site to email me. It's a joke, guys, a JOKE!

bad girl, bad girl... *grin* ~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena