Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Will there ever be fall color???

I don't know about where you live, but Heavensville is sadly lacking fall color this year. The leaves are still green on a lot of the trees, or they've fallen off, the rest of them are not that pretty.

It's almost November, and we still have green leaves. That's not right. People should be raking, I should be driving around on Milly crunching leaves under my tires... But not this year.

And so here I sit, even though it's a warm day, I'm building a November web page. I'm so computer obsessed. I need one of those ten step programs, I'm thinking....

1 comments:

  1. Just like a Cruser to try to the shortcut to even a 12 step program :-)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena