Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Don't you just love fall mornings....

It's a typical morning, I'm in my much loved, on it's last leg, ratty bathrobe, brewing a pot of my favorite Komodo Dragon Starbucks Coffee, making ham and eggs and toast for LC... It's cozy in the kitchen this morning, with all the breakfast smells surrounding me. Life is peaceful. Of course, I'm having a piece of diet toast smeared with a wedge of Laughing Cow Light Cheese and some 10 Calorie Smuckers Peach Preserves. But it's what I do to keep the scale stable, and I've grown to enjoy the food I eat, instead of being upset because of what I can't eat... Well, for today I am.

So here I sit, sipping my coffee, thumbing thru what I consider to be our family bible, The Williams Sonoma Thanksgiving catalog. Ahh, Williams Sonoma, the most wonderful store ever invented for foodie types like our family. We all are huge fans, and life is good....

I posted a new munchiebusiness.com layout this morning. If you don't normally enter the Daily Dish via Munchie Business, go check it out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena