Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Best coffee, EV-ER.....

Normally, I'm not a big fan of flavored coffee, but O-M-G, ladies, this stuff is the nectar of the gods!!! Lindsay brought it last weekend from Fresh Market in Lexington. She says they can't keep it in stock, she got the last package on the shelf.

I'm drinking it right now, just had to share, and to tell you that you can ORDER IT ONLINE!!!! Yep, hey a whole pound of this stuff, including shipping, isn't much more expensive than a trip to Starbucks, if you take hubby along, and it's TO-DIE-FOR!!!! I have some fat free Half and Half in it, my absolutely favorite milk product, and I'm thinking that I could squirt on a dollop of fat free Reddi Whip, and then grate a bit of nutmeg on top, and I would have a drink worthy of coffee shop status.... If you want a treat this fall, try this stuff - you can order it HERE!

BTW, Fresh Market is the most wonderful grocery store... Why can't Heavensville be civilized and have one??? Not fair!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena