Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

I finally got it in gear and posted to Jan Can Cook., two really great recipes, you might want to check these out.

I was at the vet this morning bright and early with Mags, she has a bladder infection, and I've decided it's because Heavensville just put a fresh batch of chlorine in their water, and I think it's toohard on her sensitive little body. So I sent hubby to the store to buy bottled water for the M&M's to drink. He was mumbling under his breath, but he did it. The thing that man does for me and those dogs....

So, let's hope little Mags recovers quickly, she's on strawberry flavored antibiotic, which she LOVES! She doesn't act that sick, so I hope I caught it early enough and she will be back to her doggie antics in the next couple of days...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena