Monday, August 13, 2007

Let me tell ya' I'm feeling MUCH better....

After I blogged about my park experience this morning, I showered, dressed, put on LOTS of eye makeup trying to make myself feel less ancient and went out to run errands.

I was in Office Depot looking at their Nano cases, and this 20 something clerk actually FLIRTED with me. OMG, THANK YOU JEBUS!!!!!!!!

He was pretty nerdy, and he was probably bored to tears in that store, but at least he didn't act like I was a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm, I wonder how I'm going to get people to yell "Hey Nana Sugar" instead of "Hey Granny" when the time comes and I actually AM a Grandma????? Maybe I'll get a bumper sticker, yeah a bumper sticker that says "Honk for Nana Sugar" - that should do it!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena