Monday, June 25, 2007

Remember this???

Old Clairol ad from the 60's - "Does she or doesn't she, only her hairdresser knows for sure." Oh, those were the days, women actually didn't admit to coloring their hair. Like you couldn't tell, because when it came to color, the only shade of blonde was beige and the only shade of gray was blue. And like who has beige or blue hair????

What brought this on.... I was looking at the mirror, the edges around my hairline look positively white, and I often wonder what it would look like grey. I just don't have the guts to do it yet. I remember Mother, she was like in her late 70's, and I finally said to her, "Ma, you're old now, give up the color." And she did, and it looked so pretty, that silvery gray color.

Maybe someday I'll do it... When I get old older...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena