Saturday, June 23, 2007

Ok, I owed him for all the chick flix he watches with me...

But oh, did we see a horrid movie tonight. Saturday night, LC wasn't working, I wanted a date night at the flix, but there was nothing on that I wanted to see, except for A Mighty Heart, and hubby didn't want to see it because he thought it would be depressing, however at the $2.00 $3.00 movie they were showing Wild Hogs.

He thought it would be funny, I thought it would be awful, because I had read the reviews. I was right, it was just the most STUPID movie ev-er. It was really el stinko,, but he enjoyed it, got his popcorn fix, and aferwards I got my moonlight drive by the river....

I spent the day working up a new blog header. Ran it by Hooterville, she hates watermelons so she was no help, but I like it. It's summery....

And that's it for a late Saturday night in Heavensville. Do I just go to bed, or do I crack open that watermelon in the fridge... *grin*

Nah, get real Jan, I have an old lady bladder now. I will be up peeing all night if I eat watermelon this late.

Getting old REALLY sux...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena