Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I have proof positive...



And here it is. First of all let me say that this is a rather fetching man, don't you think? Unfortunately I met him in the obits. Yeah, I read the obituaries daily, hey at my age, you never know who's gonna be pushin' up daisies.

So anyhoo, my family has argued for years over whether or not people's ears grow as they age. I think I've even Googled it and it says it is a myth. And since families tend to post their relatives pictures with their announcements, usually a "before" and an "after," I've been checking them out. Just couldn't resist posting this dapper guy, whose ears DEFINITELY grew as he aged.

I know, I know, this is just insane, but you have to admit, his ears are definitely bigger in his old age. Egads, I just hope no family members read this blog. *blush*

I rest my case...

2 comments:

  1. Just followed your link from KB&F about blogs and I'm so glad I did. I needed a chuckle today. Actually I think it is because the face sags with age, which causes the ears to stretch and look longer. That's just a theory since I've never thought about this at all until this very minute. ROTFL BTW, did you get permission to publish this photo of my dear uncle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this post ranks right up there with your "Gimpy" remark that you made last year! Another "chair" is in place for you :o)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena