Friday, February 23, 2007

Hi from Heavensville....

I've been a busy little bee lately, and haven't posted, but I did want you all to know that munchiebusiness.com has been down, I'm still trying to get this stuff switched to new server - it's working now, but if you can't access this page thru munchiebusiness.com over the weekend it's because I'm making the switch. You can always gain access by going directly to http://jansdailydish.blogspot.com/

Anyhoo, I wanted you all to know that I made the oatmeal cookie recipe that I posted on Eating Right last week. They were WONDERFUL. I'm an oatmeal cookie freak, and these cookies were REALLY good.

I just did a few tweaks to original recipe, which I'll add to the recipe on the Eating Right site.

Here's how I changed recipe - I used Cinnamon Applesauce instead of plain, then added an additional 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon - I also thought batter was a bit thin, so I added an additional 1/2 cup or so of oatmeal - they turned out PERFECT. Only 2 tablespoons of butter in this recipe, ladies...

Give them a try - you can access them here!

I also need to tell you all about Lindsay's Mom's recipe for Pork Chops with Sauerkraut and Mashed Potatoes, I'll do that tomorrow. It's late, I'm outta here....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena