Friday, January 26, 2007

What have I done now???

When I sent LC to the store this morning, I told him to get me hair color. So he's calling me from the color aisle in WallyWorld, I told him I wanted medium golden blonde, which I have been using for about a year now. My hair was just way too blonde, and I've been slowly going darker, but I'm thinking I might like to go a bit darker even still, so I told him to also pick me up a dark golden blonde and I would decide later which one I would use. Well, it's later... He got some new natural product from Loreal' and it has no peroxide in it. So I thought, what the heck, I'll try it.

And so here I sit, with it on my hair, and it's getting darker, and darker, and I'm just kinda watching it turn this funky color. But I can't wash it out yet, it isn't time...

Oh, I know tomorrow I'll be sitting around with Tide in it, trying to get it lighter. Lordy, lordy, whatever was I thinking? I'm thinking the problem is not the HAIRCOLOR, it's the WEIGHT. I should be "dieting" instead of "dying," know what I mean Vern...

Oh, but that's not all. In the meantime, I decided to wash my pillows. Well the washer was all lopsided, it was walking on me, I readjusted the pillows again and again, I had put two different types of pillows in there, one was polyfilled the other was, omg, it was FEATHERS.... Now why did I do that? So the polyfill one is relatively spun out, the feather one is totally water laden, I take out the polyfill, put it in the dryer, try and spin out the feather one again, but OH NO, it will NOT spin - kerthunk, kerthunk goes the washer, so I'm thinkin' where is that damned LC when I need him.... Arughhhhhhhhh.... So I lean in, mind you I'm still in my nightshirt with this crap all over my hair, I pull out the pillow, and I'm leaning into it, trying to squish out the water so I can dry it. I'm leaning on it with all my might, pushing on the darned thing, and by now my nightshirt is totally watersoaked, but I manage to get a reasonable amount of water out of it, hopefully enough that I can put it in the dryer without it short circuiting and electrocuting me. But now I have this "gunk" on my hair, and I'm wet, so I yank off the nightshirt, no way can I put another one over the hairdye, so now I'm sitting here, totally naked, totally pissed, blogging this. If the doorbell rings I'll just DIE!!!! Meanwhile, my hair is starting to look this awful mousy brown color, oh yeah, and I put the stuff on my eyebrows, too... oh what a day, WHAT- A- DAY!!!!!

Update later....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena