Friday, January 12, 2007

Hi from Heavensville...

It's a new year, ladies, time for a fresh start, fresh pages... I've been a busy little bee, revamping The Dish, Jan Can Cook, and Eating Right. A few of your old favorites are missing, Holiday Recipes, The Spring Fling, my photo albums, etc. but they'll be back. I'm working on it...

AND, comments are working again - for the first time in AGES!!!

I hope you enjoy the new look. There are no archives at this point, but I do have them saved. I'm waiting for Blogger to have an import feature to put them back on, it's too time consuming to do it any other way. If you have any suggestions, email me and let me know...

~ Jan 2 Thumbs Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena