Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Arughhhhhh, you can't take me ANYWHERE!!!!

Hubby was off today, we had errands to run, I wanted to go to Panera for black bean soup, he didn't, but he humored me, we went. I had on a black sweater, denim jacket, and I kept thinking, something isn't right with the cuff on this sweater.

Well, we ate lunch, it was hot, I took off my jacket. Came home, took the jacket off again, I'm sitting at the computer, and he said, did you know your sweater is on wrong-side out? Holy crap, I was sitting in Panera all thru lunch with my sweater wrong side out. He said, "I thought something looked funny at lunch, but I didn't say anything." HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING??????? ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN SCHMEN!!!

1 comments:

  1. Oh my ....... this does not surprise me at all. I know you too well Heavensville ;)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena